To help Dropified users to migrate, DSers Pro developed an easy way to transfer all their products and their variants.
How to Migrate
Once you set everything up in DSers Pro (have a look here if you need)
You will need to import all your products from Shopify to DSers Pro as we initially only sync the ones that were ordered before
To do that, you simply need to click the Import Shopify Products button
It will open a new window. There you can see some products with their names in grey and this icon
You just need to select the product and click on Import
Once you imported all the desired product from your Shopify store, you will notice that they are not mapped
You just need to go to your Dropified page.
Access "My product" page, and select the Connected tab.
You have two ways to migrate from Dropified.
Migrate all the products at once to DSers Pro
Just click that button on the bottom left to start the synchronization
Migrate some products to DSers Pro
You can select which product(s) you want to migrate to DSers Pro
Just check the box on the top left corner on the product card
Then click on the Sync to DSers button
Once you chose how you wish to migrate:
Your screen will be grayed out for the duration of the Syncing
You will be notified in the top right corner when it is completed
When you go back on DSers Pro to your product's detail, the variants will now be mapped!
Why my migration failed?
Migration will fail in the situations below:
Situations that will cause a failure like Image 1:
1. Products are imported from Dropified to Shopify but are still not synced to DSers Pro, you need to wait for the products to sync to DSers Pro.
2. Products were not imported from AliExpress but from an Dropified supplier, you need to find an AliExpress supplier and will need to manually map the products.
3. The Dropified store is not linked to the DSers Pro account you are logged in. Check which account is linked to which and where you are logged in.
4. You are logged in different Shopify stores in Dropified and DSers Pro. Check which account is linked to which and where you are logged in.
Situations that will cause a partial failure like Image 2:
1. AliExpress sellers added or deleted SKU, you need to check the product's supplier, update it or find another supplier.
2. There is no SKU name for the AliExpress SKU, it was maybe deleted or modified by the supplier. You need to check the product's supplier, update it or find another supplier.
3. The AliExpress SKU name repeats, it was maybe deleted or modified by the supplier. You need to check the product's supplier, update it or find another supplier.
4. There are more than 3 options on AliExpress
5. Products were not imported from AliExpress but from an Dropified supplier, you need to find an AliExpress supplier and will need to manually map the products.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions!