Changing something in your dropshipping can be a hassle and scary sometimes, but it shouldn't stop you to move to a better and more suited solution.
To help Oberlo users, DSers developed an easy way for them to migrate all their products and their variants.
How to Migrate
Once you set everything up in DSers (have a look here if you need)
You will need to import all your products from Shopify to DSers as we initially only sync the ones that were ordered before
To do that, you simply need to click the Import Shopify Products button
It will open a new window. There you can see some products with their names in grey and this icon
You just need to select the product and click on Import
Once you imported all the desired product from your Shopify store, you will notice that they are not mapped
After you imported your Shopify product to DSer, you just need to go to your Oberlo.
Before anything, make sure you installed the DSers Chrome Extension
Make sure Oberlo is in ENGLISH
Access "My product" page and you can then click DSers Migration button.
Just click that button to start the synchronization
Your screen will be grayed out for the duration of the Syncing
You will be notified in the top right corner when it is completed
When you go back on DSers to your product's detail, the variants will now be mapped!
Why my migration failed?
Migration will fail in the situations below:
Situations that will cause a failure like Image 1:
1. Products are imported from Oberlo to Shopify but are still not synced to DSers, you need to wait for the products to sync to DSers.
2. Products were not imported from AliExpress but from an Oberlo supplier, you need to find an AliExpress supplier and will need to manually map the products.
3. The Oberlo store is not linked to the DSers account you are logged in. Check which account is linked to which and where you are logged in.
4. You are logged in different Shopify stores in Oberlo and DSers. Check which account is linked to which and where you are logged in.
Situations that will cause a partial failure like Image 2:
1. AliExpress sellers added or deleted SKU, you need to check the product's supplier, update it or find another supplier.
2. There is no SKU name for the AliExpress SKU, it was maybe deleted or modified by the supplier. You need to check the product's supplier, update it or find another supplier.
3. The AliExpress SKU name repeats, it was maybe deleted or modified by the supplier. You need to check the product's supplier, update it or find another supplier.
4. There are more than 3 options on AliExpress
5. Products were not imported from AliExpress but from an Oberlo supplier, you need to find an AliExpress supplier and will need to manually map the products.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions!