Switching to a new dropshipping app can be very scary and a huge hassle, but it shouldn’t stop you from moving to a better and more suited solution.
To help ShopMaster users to migrate, we have developed an easy way for you to transfer all the data to DSers.
Before anything, please make sure you installed the DSers Chrome Extension and have already subscribed the Advanced plan or Pro plan in DSers, otherwise the following steps will be not available.
Note: If you have thousands of products on ShopMaster, please contact our customer service team and they will help you migrate your data to DSers.
How to migrate
Let’s start by Importing products from Shopify to DSers.
Once you have everything set up on DSers, you will need to import all your products from Shopify to DSers as we initially only sync the ones that were ordered before.
To import all your products from Shopify, you simply need to click on the Import Shopify Products button.
It will open a new window.
There you can see some products with their names in grey.
You just need to select the products and click on the Import button.
Once you imported all the desired products from your Shopify store, you will notice that they are not mapped.
You can read this article to learn more about how to import products from Shopify to DSers.
Migrate data from ShopMaster
Note: Please make sure you installed the DSers Chrome Extension.
Go to ShopMaster – Products – Active.
Migrate all the products at once to DSers
To do that, click on the bottom-left button to start the synchronization process.
Note: Please do not click the import button and refresh the page during the synchronization.
A successful notification will appear when it is done.
Now if you go back to DSers – Products – My Products, click on the Mapping Page from the products you just migrated to DSers.
You will notice their variations are now all mapped in Bundle.
Why my migration failed?
Migration will fail in the situations below:
Situations that will cause a failure like Image 1:
1. Products are imported from ShopMaster to Shopify but are still not synced to DSers, you need to wait for the products to sync to DSers.
2. Products were not imported from AliExpress but from a ShopMaster supplier, you need to find an AliExpress supplier and will need to manually map the products.
3. The Shopify store is not linked to the DSers account when you are logged in. Check which account is linked to which and where you are logged in.
4. You are logged in to different Shopify stores on ShopMaster and DSers. Please double-check the account you logged in to on these platforms.
Situations that will cause a partial failure like Image 2:
1. AliExpress sellers added or deleted SKU(s), you need to check with the product's supplier, update it or find another supplier.
2. There is no SKU name for the AliExpress SKU, it was maybe deleted or modified by the supplier. You need to check with the product's supplier, update it or find another supplier.
3. The AliExpress SKU name repeats, it was maybe deleted or modified by the supplier. You need to check with the product's supplier, update it or find another supplier.
4. Products were not imported from AliExpress but from a ShopMaster supplier, you need to find an AliExpress supplier and will need to manually map the products.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions!